FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Useless BA Customer Support and more IT Issues
Old Aug 4, 2017, 4:41 am
ademanuele

Programs: BA Gold
Useless BA Customer Support and more IT Issues

I received separate emails from BA on the 31st July and 1st August with the following:

"Thank you for getting in touch with us about your upcoming travel.

I'm sorry to say I do not have access to all of the information to be able to answer your question. This does unfortunately mean you'll need to call your nearest reservations centre to help with your request. You can find their details at ba.com/contactus.

I am sorry I could not be more immediately helpful, and if there is anything else I can help with please let me know."

Surprising as I did not contact BA. They seem to be sending out random emails?

I did contact BA on the 2nd August. The manage my bookings page has changed in the last week or so and at least one functionality is not working for me (Add flights to my calendar). I use OS X and have tried three different browsers. Will BA never learn... Anyhow, I wrote to BA to advise them of the issue and received a very unhelpful response (see attachment). Why could this jobsworth not have forwarded the enquiry to the relevant department? I do not have the time or inclination to follow up but hope that someone from BA picks this up!
Attached Images