FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LAX 2017 Terminal Move: The Definitive Thread
Old Jul 29, 2017, 6:47 am
flyerCO
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Zorak
I suggest you start reading the subthread beginning with post 989 forward for context .. )
I did start there. He starts out about Pre. Then in his next replies adds issues about SDC. If he didn't want to discuss SDC, then why bring it up? He brought up the issue, i replied. Also this was supposedly about a ticket bought 10 days ago. How does it then become November?

For typos I'm sorry, i have a worthless S7, edge version. It sees my finger holding on the edge as I'm trying to type. This causes it to not understand what I'm typing. Also for some reason (they haven't figured out why) my auto correct/spell checker doesn't work. I try and get all the typos, but there's just too many or easily overlooked because so small. Can't wait for my new phone. Should've never taken the free upgrade to the Edge version.