FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LAX 2017 Terminal Move: The Definitive Thread
Old Jul 29, 2017, 6:32 am
flyerCO
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by jrl767
@Zorak- thanks for covering for me while I was enjoying my Woodfords at FL360 ^

@flyerCO- what Zorak said: please take a minute or two to understand context before firing off a response that's only partially relevant

this thread is about DL in T2/3 at LAX ... my post was about not having Pre today for my first DL departure from LAX since the move; I was hoping for some insight re wait times, but that ultimately was a non-issue ... BenA mentioned various reasons for missing Pre, hence the (admittedly peripheral) relevance of my "only missed on a T-3 SDC" ...
I replied to your complaint about SDC only, a complaint you had raised twice in a row. Where the context seems to be missed is what i was replying to. If you read the quoted message, NOTHING in there indicates this being a previous trip from November. It was also the 2nd time in a row you had complained about SDC. Neither time did Novemver come up. Please show me where i missed the facts about November. Much less if i had, complaining twice in a row about SDC seems to make it worth giving a reply.