FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LAX 2017 Terminal Move: The Definitive Thread
Old Jul 28, 2017, 10:00 pm
Zorak
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by flyerCO
How about you read what i wrote and what you wrote. I never brought up Pre, I simply replied about SDC, in response to your repeated posts about SDC issue. If didn't want to discuss incident then why'd you post about it? This is a discussion board, not a blog.

Also your previous post indicated this was recent, not back in November. Ie ticket was purchased only 10 days ago.

Your response just comes across bizarre
I suggest you start reading the subthread beginning with post 989 forward for context, and then re-evaluate which one of you posted something bizarre.

i.e. the whole point of this conversation was jrl767 not getting Pre. He later added, conversationally, that the only previous time he failed to get Pre, was after a T-3 SDC (and he said this once since #989 , not "repeated")

You then replied giving him advice about SDC as if it was a contemporaneous problem, apparently not understanding that it was merely an background detail.

You make a lot of great contributions to FT, but sometimes I think you would benefit from slowing down a bit and paying more attention to detail (not just the myriad typos/autocorrect damage). It's not a race