FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Home2 Suites by Hilton San Antonio Airport, TX {US-TX}
Old Jul 26, 2017, 5:25 am
florens

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, Radisson VIP
Originally Posted by christianj
I'm sorry but I really do not get why you put the "Read on Expert Hotel Reviews" tab button to the "full" page review on your posts when in reality the information on that tab is the exact same no descript review you posted above. This seems like a bait and switch type of thing to me and should not be allowed. Anyone could have written that review without even staying there and getting basic information of the properties website. Sorry but I had to say it since I've seen you do this before and I think the mods should stop it.
Thank you for your feedback christianj. I am really sorry if I have done something wrong. You might have noticed that I am new here as I have only recently started reviewing hotels. Instead of replying I have clicked onto the "Reply with Review" button on the top of this thread because I thought this is how things are done.

Honestly I don't get what you mean, maybe you can elaborate for me so that I understand what I did wrong.

I'll just reply to the respective threads in the future instead of using the review function.

Last edited by florens; Jul 26, 2017 at 5:45 am