FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Home2 Suites by Hilton San Antonio Airport, TX {US-TX}
Old Jul 25, 2017, 6:04 am
christianj

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
Originally Posted by florens
Check In The checkin agent was average Room The room was spacious but not very clean. Service I was disappointed to hear that breakfast only starts at 6am. For an airport hotel this is disappointing as our flight left early and we would have needed breakfast at 5am. Only coffee was offered at 5am. Location Good location near the airport. 15 minutes from Downtown. Overall Ok for a night, but the lack of breakfast in the early morning is really disappointing.
I'm sorry but I really do not get why you put the "Read on Expert Hotel Reviews" tab button to the "full" page review on your posts when in reality the information on that tab is the exact same no descript review you posted above. This seems like a bait and switch type of thing to me and should not be allowed. Anyone could have written that review without even staying there and getting basic information of the properties website. Sorry but I had to say it since I've seen you do this before and I think the mods should stop it.