FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: Which 777-200ER / "772"? J, MCE, PEY, 45J to 37J
Old Jul 23, 2017, 9:12 am
JDiver
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by nyc6035
Updated to Wiki to reflect the last plane headed to HKG for refurbishment. No more sloped business class seats in the system, although sadly no more F either.

Based upon the arrival date in HKG, I would guess the last plane will be back in service in mid-September.

Nothing left to do now other than figuring out how PE installs are going!
Hooray! The 777-200ER NGBC is dead. Long live the Business Suite. (Adios, Flagship Suite.)

Thank you for updating the Wikipost, which will go to HAECO for a heavy C check and refurbishment be revised soon for the new conditions.

Of course, this thread's "Will my aircraft have NGBC / sloppy seats / wedgie seats." will be replaced mostly by

"Will my aircraft have Zodiac or B/E Aerospace seats?" (There are separate threads for each, linked to in the Wikipost.)

"Will my aircraft have 37 or 45 J seats?" and "What happens if a 37 J seat aircraft is substituted for my scheduled 45 seat aircraft?"

And soon, "Will my aircraft have Premium Economy?" (The first A330-200 with 21 PE and 50 MCE is already flying, so it may not be long... and the 777 Economy seating thread will be revised as well to include Main Cabin, Main Cabin Extra and Premium Economy.)

Last edited by JDiver; Jul 23, 2017 at 9:45 am