FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA 'Mixed Fleet' cabin crew dispute [agreement reached]
Old Jul 21, 2017, 4:43 pm
LordBuckethead
Suspended

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by enzian
I see the action has been renewed for August 2-16. They seem to keep just rolling over from one period to the next. I know this is asking for speculation, but does the pattern since June indicate that they will just keep renewing the strike in two-week increments?

Due to fly 2 Sept. from SJC to LHR then MUC. I keep reading that there are few long-haul flight cancellations, but I can't help but worry a bit. Thanks for any insight or reassurance.
SJC is MF (and has been affected a bit in previous iterations of the strike), MUC is not.

However, you have a massive advantage in that you will know your flight is affected as an absolute minimum 10-12 hours before you check in as the plane (and crew) have to get over from London. If the worst happened would you be ok getting Caltrain up to SFO? If so then I wouldn't worry, you can easily be rebooked there. Especially as you'll be on the ball enough to check, unlike most of your fellow passengers, so would naturally be first in the queue. Sorry, 'line'