FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What terminal at LGA
View Single Post
Old Jul 20, 2017, 6:26 pm
SuperG1955

Programs: DL DM, 1.5MM, NEXUS, Sky Club Lifetime, Admirals Club Lifetime, LowValueCustomer everywhere
Originally Posted by thebat
For all the great info. The reason I wanted to know was for car rental shuttles, they don't go to all the terminals. With all the uncertainty, I am just going to long term parking. Any great lots with good shuttle service? i have 5 people with me and baggage.
Because of the construction at LGA, the Car Rental Shuttles do not go to the terminals. The shuttles go to a transfer point, usually at Terminal A and you change to an Airport Bus which takes you to the terminal. For Delta you use the RED LINE Bus. You need to allow extra time due to the additional bus. The RED LINE Bus goes from Terminal A to Terminal D and then Terminal C.
I recommend that you get off at Terminal D and clear security there. Terminal D has CLEAR while C doesn't. If your flight is from Terminal C it's a short walk with moving walkways. The Terminal D Sky Club is closer to gates up to C26 then the Terminal C Sky Club is. There's also a small Admirals Club in Terminal C. All of the gate areas are inadequate.

If you decide to use Long Term Parking, it's no longer Valet. You drive in and self park and then get the RED LINE Bus at the closest stop (they're all identifiable by the shelters. The Bus will go from Long Term Parking to Terminal A, then to D and then C.

Either way, use the 82nd St exit from the Grand Central Parkway and follow the signs.

Last edited by SuperG1955; Jul 20, 2017 at 6:32 pm