FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JetBlue Mosaic Match/Challenge 2017
View Single Post
Old Jul 20, 2017, 4:22 pm
utgypsy

Programs: Marriott and MLife Platinum, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Spire Elite, Hyatt Explorist
FrenchieFlyer, Travelern00b, and anyone else having trouble getting their SWA companion pass status matched:

I too was told my request was denied when submitting directly from my SWA profile page, since a card was not provided when I requalified for a companion pass in 2016. I had submitted a screenshot on July 14 and when I hadn't received anything back by the 19th, I called JetBlue, as I had a flight with them that night. On the SWA account profile screen, it only shows a customer's first name at the top where it also shows that you have earned a companion pass, the name of your assigned travel companion, and the good through date on the pass. As you scroll through to the bottom of the page past your upcoming trips into the section labeled "personal," however, your first and last name and contact information are shown. Since I couldn't get all of these required parts to fit in one screenshot and the submission link only allows for one link, I physically printed out a copy of both pages from my SWA account profile, scanned them as a two page pdf, then uploaded that file.

Interestingly, even after doing this, the agent told me that my request was still denied because it didn't show all of the required parts. I asked the agent to please make sure they scrolled through and looked at the entire pdf, as it was 2 pages. 30 seconds later I received an apology from the agent for not having done that previously, and my status match and challenge email came right through. Four hours later I was on my JetBlue flight as a Mosaic. SUPER HAPPY customer here

Stick with it and let us know how it turns out for you.