FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Leaving luggage on a 22-hour layover between CDG and ORY
Old Jul 20, 2017, 1:25 pm
Simon Schus

Originally Posted by sbm12
Left-luggage services are available for the public in Paris railway stations : Gare du Nord, Gare de l’Est, Gare de Lyon, Gare d’Austerlitz and Gare Montparnasse. It'll cost you a few euro to secure the stuff in lockers but it works just fine. https://en.parisinfo.com/practical-p...ilway-stations

Gare do Nord is on the RER B line that you'll take between the airports. Maybe drop your bags there then head a little further "in" to town for the afternoon. Return in the evening to wrap your day from Sacre Coeur (10-15 minute walk from the station) before collecting the bags and heading to ORY.
Thanks

Do those left-luggage facilities have any problems with storing electronics? (e.g. laptops; a small white-noise machine; portable battery). We're comfortable leaving them, but I was unsure if security procedures were in place to avoid their storage. I was also unsure if there were large queues for dropping my bags.

Slightly off-topic, and perhaps cheeky. We've been trying to work out the right ticket. We're arriving on a Friday so the Navigo Decouverte won't be possible as we can't buy it for use after Thursday. We'd want to use the RER-B from CDG and the Orlyval from Antony so we can't use Mobilis as it isn't valid from my research (we'd have to use alternative routes, which look slightly longer or more of a hassle with luggage unless I'm mistaken). For the plan you've mentioned, we're thinking either a one-day Paris Visite pass or a couple of one-ways coupled with a Zone 1-3 Mobilis pass might be realistic options.