FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best Business Seat 777-200 “777” C37 Zodiac (Aft & Fwd) Business
Old Jul 10, 2017, 12:48 pm
JDiver
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by GentleGiant
I am still no further forward in deciding which seats to book for my wife and I.

We have 12 rows of business, so assume it is the Zodiac version.

I wish to avoid the middle seats if the divider does not go down - is this rear or forward facing?

Which seats have the full harness - forward or rear facing?

Currently still have various options for our flight in a couple of weeks time, but I suspect that will alter very soon.

Thanks!
Check your cabin layout. If seats are forward and act facing, Zodiac (SeatGuru "version 2") ; if all forward facing, B/E Aerospace (SeatGuru "version 3"). Links to the appropriate thread if this isn't the one are in the Wikipost. If you're in Zodes, check post #1 for diagrams, the Wikipost at the top of the page for further information.

Zodiac seats have center dividers. There is no rhyme or reason to thether (or which) are up or down in the aircraft where this issue hasn't been rectified. (B/E seats don't have these dividers.)

No seats have full harnesses, but all B/E and Zodiac diagonally forward facing seats have a supplemental padded single shoulder strap required for takeoff and landing.