FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - To the non-rev in row 4.....
View Single Post
Old Jul 8, 2017, 12:53 pm
inpd
Suspended

Write but be specific

If your going to do this, do it properly. Be specific in the complaint what he did wrong, where he sat and what he looked like. Otherwise they can't' do much can they?

Originally Posted by PhillyPhlyer40
MBJ-EWR. I believe your employer has guidelines on how to act and general behavior for "free" employee travel.

Not sure where another thread may be that this would fit, but looking for some guidance.

MBJ-EWR was nonrev express today. Family of four led by father (2 preteen kids, wife) barrels through (not around) my family to get to zone 1 boarding. Hmmm. Ok.

Then the agent starts a gentle discussion on his 1-3 pieces per person carrying and 2-WAY oversized garment bag. She asked him (kindly) to put it in the sizer. His response is "I'm just too (word for a structure to hold a river back) tired to think of this. You didn't have room on the earlier flight, and my bag is going with me. I work for United and can take it if I want!!!"

When I got to the agent I apologized for one of my country's citizens actions. She apologized to me for her co-workers actions!!!!

So...thinking of writing 1K. Do they ever tell the employee "chill out"? Or am I wasting my time and they don't care?