FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cross Country Comfort: Introducing United Airlines’ New Transcontinental Service
Old Jun 27, 2017, 11:22 am
wxguy

Programs: UA 4.3MM LT-GS; AA1MM; Amtrak SE; MAR LT TITAN; PC Plat; HIL DIA; HYA GLOB
Originally Posted by Flying Machine
Hello, I have a trip to Europe in November originating from LAX. The domestic portions were LAX-EWR on the 757-200. Both of those flights were changed to 777-200.

I have RPU's requested for both of the legs, if they clear seems like the 777-200 is the Barco lounger type 777 with 4 across. Will they still provide the Cross Country Comfort on these planes? Or will they be the Barco Lounger Seats but with Cross Country Comfort service.

Secondly, if I don't clear will I get the new meal service in E+

Kind of confused here. Thanks in advance and safe travels..
The 32-seat F 2x3x2 barcalounger birds are all gone. The last few are now in modification in HKG. All in-service 777-200As are in the 2x4x2 F lie-flat, 10-across Y configuration. On rare occasion, a transcon will get a 777-200ER 3-class or 777-300ER (77W) subbed at the last minute.

The "soft product" service should be the same no matter what model you fly on -- it's dictated by route, not airplane.