FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - An unusual hotel in Antigua
View Single Post
Old Jun 25, 2017, 6:49 am
T8191
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Originally Posted by Flexible preferences
Extremely enjoyable read ^

Good to re-kindle some memories of our trip to ANU last year - in our case we had a local musician playing as we de-planed, and like you, we had to wait for passengers to arrive while we waited for our ground transportation.

Sounds like your flights were much better than ours. What a difference a good crew makes...
How very true! The homeward crew in our cabin were streets ahead of the 'average' ... I must try to book them again

Originally Posted by windowontheAside
Excellent TR. I must admit that looks rather appealing. I'm not a fan of big luxury or corporate cookie-cutter hotels - so quirky, rustic hotels are just my thing.

And a mention of the Jolly Beach! I stayed there umpty ump years ago on my first visit to the Caribbean. Mind you, I was a sparkly young thing then!
We are unanimous in that!
This was, I will admit, a bit far off the left end of the curve, but our slight nervousness was quickly dispelled. It was lovely!
I forgive you for your youthful indiscretion

Originally Posted by herbertgoon
Brilliant. We did exactly this late Jan. Cocos was great. Back off to ANU in November! Can't seem to keep away from it...
Good heavens! We had similar parallel experiences with our Western Cape trip, with several others having used the same establishments. Clearly FT-ers have common taste

Yes, we are definite possible returnees. When's the next BA Holidays sale? We need to start working on 2018/19 ... we're booked up for the rest of this calendar year, with a Membership year in May.

Last edited by T8191; Jun 25, 2017 at 6:58 am