FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Air Canada plane: Embraer 463!
View Single Post
Old Jun 22, 2017, 4:58 pm
The smallest state

Programs: American Exec Plat, Hyatt Refugeeist, Marriot Gold, Air Canada Cattle Class, Korean Air Morning Plat
Originally Posted by CZAMFlyer
Or she was merely trying to do her job and attempting to placate gate lice. We can imagine all sorts of scenarios.
That is fair. The GA's and FA's must deal with some really interesting (read crazy) people. I personally wouldn't want a job where all my regular customers got on a website and bashed or praised me, all my casual passengers called CBC if there was a problem.

It's not a job I'd care to do, that being said AC is not a company I'd care to work for either. The company culture there seems.............well, peculiar would be my description.

There are some GA's with a sense of humo(u)r. Maybe the Embraer 463 is an inside joke. Around my job we have a term TTFO, we write it in the notes of our CRM all the time. It means TOLD TO F*** OFF, maybe the Embraer 463 is another version of TTFO. As an aside one time some halfwit wrote TTFO down on an email, because they cut-and-pasted it. The lady called in and asked what it was, the quick thinking CSM said it means "Told To Fix Online".