FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Replacement for FlightTrack?
View Single Post
Old Jun 22, 2017, 9:00 am
reseller

Exclamation

Originally Posted by BThumme
Not bad!

"flight tracker" has still been my default app (mainly for push notifications), with miFlightTrack for all the data (actual takeoff/runway landing, plane notifications"

But This one is aesthetically pleasing. Has some work to do, but liking what I see so far!

One thing my family has asked for that these apps haven't delivered on is the option to change settings to your current time zone. So if I'm flying DEN-ORD, the app would show the flight times all in eastern and not Mountain to Central.

Also - if you click on similar apps (or look from the same developer, "FEEYO.COM E-COMMERCE CORP" - there is a gold "pro" version, but in chinese. From the screenshots it looks like there is some additional content. I don't currently have 0.99, but wondering if someone could take one for the team and buy it and report back?
What I ask to you is to share your reviews and requests with developers of Variglight by mail or with a review in the store. It helps a lot of work! Variflight is on the right way ^