FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Question: Irregularities with charges for AC tickets not posting to credit card accounts
Old Jun 17, 2017, 10:10 am
24left
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by somedude3210
I have been noticing the same issue of transactions dropping from multiple credit cards. I booked tickets on June 6th, one using my personal card and one using a work card. Neither have posted since after previously been "pending." Still likely to early to say for an AC transaction made on June 13th, but it has not yet posted either. There's still plenty of time before the flight(s), so I am keeping an eye on the booking as to make sure I notice if a random cancellation occurs.

Normally I wouldn't care as it's just temporary free extra cash flow, but I'd rather know the tickets are paid for and there's no reason to have a concern over random cancellations.
According to AC, the problem started June 5 and from various reports, people who bought tickets on AC.com from the 5th to at the very least the 8th, were affected. In some cases, the purchases never even appeared in "pending".

I'll assume that AC will sort this out eventually. However, it will not be pretty if any of those who had actual tickets which showed payment and the cc#, as well as screen shots of their flights and PNR in Manage Bookings, end up with a ticket cancelled by AC and no notification.