FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Tokyo Luxury Hotels (consolidated thread -- older thread, now closed)
Old Jun 14, 2017, 4:59 pm
helvetic

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Marriott Amb; Hyatt Globalist; Shangri-la Diamond; IHG SpireAmb; Hilton D; Accor G
Originally Posted by Jermyn
I tend to be a creature of habit and have stayed at the Conrad a lot of times. I've also stayed at the PH twice.

I was thinking of trying somewhere new on a one night stay after 5 nights in Kyoto. My flight is not until 11pm from HND (QR 813).

I have access to some quite good corporate rates and can get a regular room at the MO or Andaz, or a Club Deluxe Room at the Prince Gallery for a similar price (around 45-52k JPY inc tax).

I hold mid-tier status with SPG and Hyatt at the moment but don't realistically expect either to give me a check-out anywhere near to 8pm. I'm more or less agnostic on location too, given how much time we'll have to make our way to HND and how easy it is to get everywhere on the subway.

I'm angling towards the Prince, as the hardware looks to be the best and I tend to find that great service doesn't always have a chance to shine through, on very short stays.

What do you all think?
The Prince is fantastic and if you can get a Club room that'll significantly elevate the experience. Club has all day drinks and it open until 11pm.