FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways - UAE, KSA, Bahrain and Egypt withdraw licenses and close airspace
Old Jun 12, 2017, 3:20 am
Dr. HFH
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT PLT; QR GLD; Bonvoy LT TIT
Originally Posted by GUWonder
Given the issue of insurance, plane financing and some other stuff, even rather secretive, closely/privately-held large companies may have a use for audited financial statements and be asked for "full disclosure" of some sort at times.
Originally Posted by iahphx
Whatever disclosures are made will almost certainly be inaccurate. These are not "normal" commercial airlines. They exist for the glory of their kingdoms, and don't worry too much about profit and loss.
Audited financial statements for the FY ending March 31, 2017 were released yesterday, June 11. Link. When you get to the landscape pages, click "Automatic Zoom" at the top center of the screen and select "Page Width" from the drop down menu.

(I Googled vB and couldn't find a way to upload a PDF to the forum; in fact, the answers all said that PDFs are nearly always too large to upload. So I created a page on my own website and it resides there. Don't worry, I've removed all info about the site from this page, so you won't see any spam advertisements for me or my law firm!)