FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - World of Hyatt - Globalist Experiences [Best Room Available incl. Standard Suites]
Old Jun 10, 2017, 4:04 pm
jasonvr

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
HR Orlando Airport. Booked standard king, when I checked in was given a Deluxe room. Knew suites were available so inquired about the junior suite. She had no problem looking, but said that they had 2 queens instead of the 1 king I booked which I said was fine. But then she offered another option - the connecting room for my king room.

I accepted and she made up both sets of keys since I'd need to go into the parlor to unlock the connecting door from that side. All together, the room was huge. Big couch, 6 person dining table, 2nd full bathroom, and a kitchenette with full size refrigerator, toaster, wine fridge, etc.

Front desk staff was very pleasant during check in.

I also got to do something I've never done before. I wanted to eat at Cask & Larder for dinner, but it was behind security. Front desk and WN couldn't give me a gate pass so I ended up booking the latest award ticket I could on WN and used it to go thru security. Even got Precheck! Canceled it once I was done eating Totally ridiculous, but it worked