FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry Denial and Recourse
View Single Post
Old Jun 9, 2017, 10:53 pm
flywithme27

Originally Posted by c2briggs1
Yes I would expect for them to say something to me about it and tell me why. My bigger issue is that when I went to the Customs office - they said to me they couldnt tell me and to write the appeal and then to check out FOIA. That tells me nothing on why I was denied. The interviewer told me that I would get my card etc in a few days. Gave me the little booklet with my number in it and everything.

Then a few days later Im told no and the reason is so vague that doesnt really help me with the appeal process.

On top of that - i have to possibly wait 6 months in hopes that they have reviewed the application and still wont have a clue as to WHY I was denied.
Hi, have you heard anything from appeal? I was denied without giving reason after pending review. Not sure what is wrong because I never arrest or something. One thing I remember is that I took pic in the security zone in the airport six years ago and the officials asked me to delete all the pics and write down my personal information. They said they will investigate and contact me if there is an issue. I never receive any response from them.
Do not know if related to this incident.