FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry Denial and Recourse
View Single Post
Old Jun 9, 2017, 10:43 am
CHEFCHOW9088

global entry truned down for expunged ca dui

hi all,
i've recently applied GE, and got denied for arrest record. i'm here to get suggestion for appeal or not.

i got dui in 2012, and court put it guilty in 2013. i've done whatever i need to do and i got this case expunged in 2017 feb.

i applied GE, couple months ago, and got interviewed by an officer. Everything was very easy until the officer asked me like "do you have two arrest?" i said no, i only had one dui in 2012, and i have it expunged already. then i showed him court signed paperworks for expungment. but he still not satisfy with it, he gives me an arrest ticket number and he thinks that second arrest is my jail serve, then request me to provide any proof to show that arrest is in a part of my dui case.
since i have nothing to proof to him in the interview, he hand me a paper with email and everything, told me if i can proof that, i will get GE card in mail.
they i went to see my lawer and talked to the court, got my arrest sheets then emailed to them. it's very detailed sheet which shows Everything for the arrest he been question of.
however, 3 wks later, i got an email says GE denied.

now.... i need suggestion from you guys, do i want to appeal?
like what i want to say in the appeal mail, since i have given Everything i get for my dui case to them already. now they have got my arrest records, court history, expungmemt paperworks... like Everything, and i got turned down.

anyone?any suggestion?