FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Eva Air Ticket, upgrade with Mileage plus
Old May 28, 2017, 7:37 pm
thedaffodils

Programs: TG ROP
Originally Posted by IntlSalesGuy
Did you get a confirmation from BR? I am curious because I went through the process and got an "Error !" message on United's SAUA request webpage, but I tried a few times and it appeared to have gone through on the last try. But I did not get any confirmation from BR, so I contacted United about the error messages and they had no idea and just told me to wait a few days and it should clear. I waited and still nothing, so I contacted BR and they said they didn't see any upgrade request. By that time, they claimed only 3 seats were available, which was frustrating as I needed 4. So now I am debating whether or not to split the PNR and try my luck again.
I never received any confirmation from BR. I looked up my booking on BR app, and my ticket was changed from B to Z.

I think it might be an error with UA website when you first tried to upgrade it? I remember reading about getting "Error !" message without further message, and it was a problem with UA website.