FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Eva Air Ticket, upgrade with Mileage plus
Old May 28, 2017, 1:56 pm
IntlSalesGuy

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by thedaffodils
I called both TG and BR, they said they couldn't tell me the availability of upgrade ticket. However, soon after I hung up, my upgrade request suddenly went through despite the fact that it was denied due to no availability 10 minutes earlier.
Did you get a confirmation from BR? I am curious because I went through the process and got an "Error !" message on United's SAUA request webpage, but I tried a few times and it appeared to have gone through on the last try. But I did not get any confirmation from BR, so I contacted United about the error messages and they had no idea and just told me to wait a few days and it should clear. I waited and still nothing, so I contacted BR and they said they didn't see any upgrade request. By that time, they claimed only 3 seats were available, which was frustrating as I needed 4. So now I am debating whether or not to split the PNR and try my luck again.