FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CLE - Impact of other airlines (gates, routes, equipment, & etc) after UA De-Hubbing
Old May 26, 2017, 2:27 pm
oscar555

Programs: UA Milage Plus
Originally Posted by plinth857
I'll be flying Frontier in mid-June... I'm curious to see Concourse A after the reshuffle. In early June, I'll get my first taste of departing from C on AA, too. They're keeping things interesting for sure. I hope there is continued forward momentum with the airport and additional routes/services keep on popping up at a sustainable rate.

What do you all think the next changes may be? I know they are working on the behind-the-scenes bag sorting, but what are your predictions for what other improvements or additional routes may be coming next?
I am hoping that jetBlue will decide to add some more routes or added frequencies besides BOS & FLL. Many have speculated that they will be adding JFK, MCO, and LAX, although MCO and LAX is already on 3 different airlines so the competition may steer them away. I will be flying them to BOS fairly soon and I will post some pictures of the airport if anybody is interested.