FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Tokyo Narita NRT Sky Club: The Definitive Thread
Old May 25, 2017, 7:03 am
hockeyinsider
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Here is my report from today:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...b-closure.html

As of last week, Delta closed the Sky Club lounge at Satellite 1, which had been one of its two lounges in its ever-shrinking Narita hub.

Satellite 1 is now pretty much a ghost town with the closure. Even the gift shop was closed when I walked by today.

This was probably a given what with Delta eliminating a significant number of intra-Asia flights over the last three years. Only the Satellite 2 location remains open. It was standing room-only this afternoon, as there aren't nearly enough seats and tables for peak hours.

Interestingly, there is a large sign near the now-closed location saying the remaining Sky Club has been "improved."

The only difference I noticed was the addition of pasta and a different style chicken brochette. Everything else is the same. Magazines are also gone, except for Delta's magazines. Newspaper selection remains good.