FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated questions for Missy
View Single Post
Old May 24, 2017, 1:11 pm
robsaw

Hi Missy, after a couple of days of frustration I thought maybe you could help.

I have a Condor award booking YVR-FRA-NAP departing Oct 4 and am trying to get seats booked. After 6 (maybe 7) calls now amongst Alaska and Condor I still cannot get seats assigned on the FRA-NAP leg. Initially it appeared to be a booking class problem (all coded to Business I, even though the 2nd leg doesn't have business cabin) and the AS agent "fixed" this to Premium Economy "A" but still no go - Condor insists AS has to call to book seats. I've read in the Condor thread in here that someone got AS to successfully call Condor and get seats booked but now all I get is the circular references to each other from agents. Can you find out who/how/timing/restrictions of actually getting this done?

Yes, I know it is a ways out but when something goes wrong early it makes me concerned for what else may go sideways.

Thanks

P.S. Added this to my posts on the Condor thread.

OK, after a little playing around on the Condor site, I can dummy book and select seats in "Premium" class on FRA-NAP (Condor 1812) on SOME days. Those days being when Condor uses their own metal, however the day I have booked is on a day when Bul Air operates the flight (seems like a wet lease arrangement) and it gives a "technical error" when trying to select seats.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alask...20-2017-a.html

So, not reservable on-line even on Condor - what about call-in?

Last edited by robsaw; May 24, 2017 at 2:09 pm Reason: New info