FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Points from the Pacific [split off from OMaaT]
Old May 23, 2017, 4:27 pm
Astrophsx

Originally Posted by cruisr
Sorry, that's an unhealthy obsession. He is not old enough, emotionally or chronologically to make that decision. Male teens decision making is not usually the best.
Nowadays people on the internet are so full of ****. They will never tell you the real story. There is a rapper named Bow Wow who took a photo of a private jet and then later was caught flying commercial the same day. I'm not sure what the laws are like in Australia, but I would gather this kid didn't just stop taking classes.

He write as if his parents have money. Maybe not rich, but wealthy. Enough to allow him to buy miles, fly, pay for food, etc... We live in an age where people under 25 want to quit their jobs, become YouTube famous, and get paid to be an influencer and be the envy of their peers. They get by with smoke and mirrors. I think we all know that Ben has been guilty of that. If that's the road the kid wants to lead we can only blame his parents and the people who sell him on this dream.