FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Ink Business Cards - July 2015- Present
Old May 23, 2017, 4:17 am
GeorgeLopez
Suspended

Originally Posted by mikesyr18
I've also heard Chase is strict with business card applications. Some have reported having to send in their tax information just to get approved. I don't send card issuers that kind of stuff, it's annoying. If AMEX ever did that to me, I'd just close the accounts. Too much competition out there to deal with ridiculous financial reviews.
I've applied for countless Chase cards, personal and business, over the past 5 years, and not a single time has Chase ever asked me to send in docs.

I'm gonna speculate here but if it looks like I'm using the card for personal purchases, they may pull the rug too.
Negative. I used all of my business cards to buy bacon cheeseburgers at Portillos and have never even so much as received a phone call or email from Chase about it.

Chase UR also doesn't have any lucrative partners for my lifestyle. I have an airport near me but it doesn't have Southwest as a partner. I have a Starwood Preferred Guest/Marriott/Ritz Carlton card which also transfers to programs like AmTrak and 30+ other airlines so I really don't have any use for their hotel cards.
United isn't a lucrative partner for you? You don't enjoy being able to redeem miles across all the Star Alliance partners? Interesting.

You couldn't use free points at Hyatt? I find that hard to believe. I just cashed in a ton of Hyatt points for a week stay at the Park Hyatt Maldives. My girlfriend was through the roof ecstatic when I told her.

I would like to know how to start this "fake business," though, like the above poster (George Lopez) said.
It's not necessarily a fake business. Just go to a site like Inc Now and you can register an LLC in Delaware. Super cheap stuff and this will give you the EIN and you can then take your docs to Chase, open a business checking account. Once the business account is approved, wait a month or two, and you should have pre-approvals for both the Preferred and Cash cards.

Magic.