FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Finnair Business class
View Single Post
Old May 17, 2017, 12:42 am
NoWindowSeat
Ambassador: Finnair

Programs: AY Lumo, BA Silver, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by Ed Size
For me it s just the other way round, I file the service under minor issues, the seat is just not working for me, I m tall and have large feets (Size 12,5), they just donīt fit into the tunnel.

At my recognition, the service issues started with the A 350 (I guess it s because they can t use the trolleys no more).

Before they started in row one had more or less anything on the trolley and go onwards to the end of the cabin. Now the FA first goes to seat 1A asked the pax about his needs, go back to the galley and bring the needed meal to pax 1A, the same procedure with every seat. So going back and forward twice to each seat to bring the meal - way slower then the "I have everything on the trolley option".

Also once they in row 3 or 4, the pax in row 1 or 2 start asking for more water, wine, beer whatsoever - and they also take care about those pax before proceeding the meal service.
Ed, you hit the nail on the head. This is exactly how I feel about the AY A350. It is ok for a day flight if seated in the first 2 rows. Anything else is not working, seat sucks for sleeping (a big guy, too) and the service is very slow for the reasons you mention.