FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - E-rewards [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old May 16, 2017, 11:12 am
Athena53

Programs: AA LT Gold; BA Silver; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by alben
I have been a member of e-Rewards since 2006. I have not had any problems with them, except that some of the surveys seem to ask you a lot of questions and then screen you out. Really? After answering some key questions in the beginning the survey logic should be able to screen a person out much sooner. <snip>

I answer the surveys truthfully and honestly, like I should. Also you can tell that there are questions to verify that you are actually reading the questions.

I'm seeing more of this and I'm getting really tired of it. I sent a note to Customer Service on it and got back a form e-mail with a link to FAQ which did not address this issue.

I answered some excruciatingly personal questions on a health issue I have and was kicked out after I answered a question on what type of health insurance I had. I viewed a video of a potential Sargento Cheese commercial and supplied thoughtful text comments and then got kicked out. I've gone through screens and screens of various brand names, asking which I recognized and what I thought of them, and then gotten kicked out. Since the survey providers seem to control the survey software (each uses different formats, platforms, etc.) I'm guessing that they get to keep all the input even if they kick you out and give you 25 cents. To me, that's stealing my work. I wish e-Rewards would pay more attention to how and when their clients' surveys kick people out.