FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia [Master Thread]
Old May 10, 2017, 1:43 am
wolf72
Suspended

Programs: Enrich Sapphire. Kris Flyer Silver.Le Club Accorhotels,Starwood.
Originally Posted by vogriphach
Stayed here a couple of weeks back. Was very impressed with the public areas. The French restaurant/breakfast venue is gorgeous! Also had the chance to check out the spa - I was assigned to a treatment room with jacuzzi and I thought that was quite impressive. During my stay there weren't a lot of guests in the hotel despite it being a weekend. Only a few other people during breakfast and I had the pool all to myself mostly.

Was quite happy with the butler service though. My requests were attended to quite fast including the complimentary 2 pieces pressing per day and the hot chocolate beverage I requested a couple of times.

Anyway, wrote a more detailed review here: http://iwandered.net/2017/04/07/st-r...lumpur-review/
The hotel rates are quite high by KL standards and that is maybe the reason why it's not filling up as much as it should even by KL 5 star standards. Most other hotels are doing very good occupancy levels in comparison (Shangri-La/Grand Hyatt/JW Marrior).