FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Priority Pass and denied entry at the Alaska Lounge b/c of space - 2018 and Earlier
Old May 8, 2017, 10:35 am
Finkface

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Originally Posted by dmodemd
...and it was out last night in front of the SEA D lounge. The format was a bit different and simpler so they did re-print/reword it but it did say no PP AT ALL

I am thinking the agreement was to limit guests all the time and see if that opens up some more space but if it is near capacity they still reserve the right to restrict further.
Due to the weather/delay issues, I am sure the lounges were mobbed.
I, too, tried to get in the SEA D lounge on May 5. Sign was out and I even asked but no go. Same deal on April 28, and this was mid-afternoon. I have tried 6 times over the past month and the sign is out every single time. So it seems that there will be no more lounge access for this girl.

The funny part is that I don't drink and I rarely eat anything. I just want a nice place to sit with decent internet and a cup of tea or a Diet Coke. And I just can't believe the crowds are always that bad. I have never seen it that crowded myself. Maybe it's the times that I go but it is usually never more than half full. I think they are doing it because they can. Very disappointing.