FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pay-with-Points flights. BUSINESS Centurion 50% refund, Plat 35%, Gold 25% (2015-23)
Old May 4, 2017, 1:23 am
troyb

Programs: AA EXP/LT Plat, SPG Plat/LT Plat, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat, MR Silver
Originally Posted by 98pct
I spoke to Business Centurion CSR today, and she confirmed that the 50% rebate will continue for Business Centurion.

I also have Business platinum, she confirmed 35% back on first/bus and selected airline. (with 500K point limit on rebate, not on earning like PRG).

I typically put spend here (BPLAT) (to take advantage of 5x airfare) and have both linked to same MR account. using BCent for redemptions.

I have recently(within last few weeks) experienced the following:

1. 1.5x points back ($5k charge and above), and 50% pay with points, posting withing 1-2 days without an issue (on both BPlat and BCent).
2. Advance on pending points. (needed for 2 transatlantic Business class) without to much of an issue.

I have multiple OPEN cards and Corporate Card program with Amex, so decent customer, typically call BCent 800 number, they are great CSR to deal with.
Thanks, that's good news.