FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers - [Master Thread]
Old May 3, 2017, 9:38 am
Central90210

Originally Posted by Singapore_Air
Booked the base room due to work policy. Asked about a cash upgrade at checkin and was offered HK$400 for a Club room with no view - took it.
I never knew they have a Club room with access to the platinum "lounge". I always thought that "lounge" is only for Plats staying at non-Towers rooms. All other paying customers booking a Towers room, regardless of status, will get access to the far superior Towers lounge.

Or do you actually mean the Towers lounge? Surely, the hotel wouldn't have the guts to charge an extortionary $400/ person for that platinum "lounge".

Originally Posted by SHLTP
For a while I switched over to w because of this but am now back at Sheraton because of full buffet breakfast benefit which they brought back while w is continental only.
Pretty sure it has always been full breakfast at the W? Yes, they call it continental in all official correspondence, including the breakfast card, but when you go to the Kitchen Table, they always give you access to the full breakfast spread.. at least that has been my experience for the past three years.

Last edited by Central90210; May 3, 2017 at 10:03 am