FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Baby Stroller Incident on AA591 SFO>DFW April 21st
Old Apr 25, 2017, 1:57 pm
94010flyer

Programs: UA 1K and MM
Originally Posted by apodo77
Without video of the stroller grab hard to draw any conclusions about that.
+1

I have two observations.

1) I cannot imagine what kind of attitude a person might have after trying to get through checkin and security with two toddlers alone. Her stress level must have been in overdrive!

2) How did this alleged contact of the stroller on the head of the mother occur? She's holding two babies in her hands in the pictures, and the story is the agent grabbed the stroller and it almost hit her head? How was the mother holding on to the two kids and a folded up stroller such that it could hit her head, if she's got the two kids in her hands.

Something doesn't make sense. Who is the source of the story about the pax getting hit on the head that makes this all so sensational (in addition to the interloping male passenger, who just needed to stay in his seat and was not helpful in defusing anything, and certainly not needed with the captain presiding over the discussions).

I do note that on a LAS-SFO flight yesterday, an elderly guy was putting his metal cane into the overhead and accidentally popped the guy sitting below with the cane on the top of his head. Accidents do happen like that without any ill intent.