FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MGC at Sam's Club(2016-2017)
View Single Post
Old Apr 24, 2017, 5:34 pm
12HRS

Originally Posted by elegua
Hi Guys,

5 days ago i went to SC and Bought 2 Vanilla MCGC at the same time (done this several time before without any issue at all, even 3 at the same time) but for some reason one of the card failed to activate and printed this:

"The following card can not be activated, Please note that the amount of: $504.94 will be credited back to your Credit"

The receipt says: "Debit declined - Reason 34".

One of the CSR (SC) on the store called the number on the back of the card and was told that the card was not activated and there is no balance on the card (i called several times and the robo-lady didn't recognized the number as valid), them the manager on duty told me that i will get the $504.94 returned to my CC, well today i still have the full initial charge amount (+1000) on my posted transactions and not $504.94 refunded yet.

Any idea what to do in this case?, what will be my best approach on this?

Here is the thing, i kept the receipt that prove it but my DW lost the actual card, because the SC manager on duty told us that a refund will be issued she thought that there is no need for the card, she is not into this game so i can't blame her for it but i'm kind a mad lol.

The other card was just fine, i was able to use it the same day, no problem as usual.
Wait a couple more days.