FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Andaz Tokyo - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
View Single Post
Old Apr 23, 2017, 10:05 am
OsakaWino

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, UA
Originally Posted by Pickles
Just for context, Cote Bastide's other brands besides Argan are Lavande, Miel, Ambre, Neroli, and Figue...
Ah, I see now. Thanks for the enlightenment. All of their brands are generic terms for ingredients - argan, lavender, honey, amber, neroli, and fig...

Some of them sound a lot more exotic in French, but argan oil shampoo is pretty well-known. And isn't this naming essentially the same as such labels as "Cucumber" and "Lemongrass" (or something like that) on the seemingly universally hated June Jacobs line? Making the names a scent rather than a brand? Certainly none of these Cote Bastide's brandnames can be registered trademarks...

You are of course totally correct re the poorly tightening caps.

Back maybe a bit more on topic. Those who like a really nice bath/shower area would love even the standard rooms here at the Andaz, especially vs the pitifully poor shower stall at the PH.

I know some do not care for the Andaz style, but for a non-Glob tourist staying on pts, I would absolutely recommend the Andaz over the PH (and would not even consider the GH even for a second).

Last edited by OsakaWino; Apr 23, 2017 at 10:18 am