FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia [Master Thread]
Old Apr 20, 2017, 10:16 pm
PayItForward

Originally Posted by vogriphach
Stayed here a couple of weeks back. Was very impressed with the public areas. The French restaurant/breakfast venue is gorgeous! Also had the chance to check out the spa - I was assigned to a treatment room with jacuzzi and I thought that was quite impressive. During my stay there weren't a lot of guests in the hotel despite it being a weekend. Only a few other people during breakfast and I had the pool all to myself mostly.

Was quite happy with the butler service though. My requests were attended to quite fast including the complimentary 2 pieces pressing per day and the hot chocolate beverage I requested a couple of times.

Anyway, wrote a more detailed review here: http://iwandered.net/2017/04/07/st-r...lumpur-review/
Originally Posted by bizum
nice review and pictures!
Thanks for the review.
That said, you were ultimately invited to stay as a guest by the hotel so whilst the opinion may be of your own, the property and staff likely treated you above and beyond since you were in fact there to "audit" their property and services. Still, nice pictures and looks like a property which I might consider trying when I am at KL and the price is right.