FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Better Business Class: Delta One 747 vs MU777
Old Apr 17, 2017, 4:47 pm
spamkiller

Programs: DeltaGold/MM, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by EthanStark
It seems everyone in the blogosphere feels that the reverse herringbone seat design, used by Delta on the A330 and 747 jets, is considered the best. Let’s see if that is in fact the case and you can start a full screen slide show by clicking any photo or just watch on the clip below:

I was really looking forward to this flight as I have flown just about every Delta One seat,One the A330-200 the Delta One cabin is broken down into two sections with a mini cabin toward the back with a galley in-between. including this one on a 747, but not on the A330.

One the A330-200 the Delta One cabin is broken down into two sections with a mini cabin toward the back with a galley in-between.

Bedding is Westin “Heavenly” and you get a large and small pillow to enjoy. On Asian routs like mine you also get slippers and Delta One branded jammies.

Ethan Stark
I have flown the LAX-NRT-MNL a few times since 2014, some of which were in D1. I really did like the upper deck on the 747. However, I didn't get any of the magic jammies. I only got them on LAX-SYD.