FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LAX 2017 Terminal Move: The Definitive Thread
Old Apr 13, 2017, 3:48 am
flyerCO
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by char777
I flew UA out of LAX T7 today for the first time in maybe 3-4 months, and the whole thing is starting to look pretty nice. Each gate has some gigantic, easy-to-read from afar monitors, nice gate agent desks, a refinished floor, and nice new seats, though of course there still aren't nearly enough of them. There's also not enough space for UA to install all five lanes of their cattle pen designs, but maybe that's not such a bad thing. It's not a huge leap beyond T5+6, especially in terms of concessions, but it definitely looked nice.

I don't think I've ever flown out of T2 or T3, but I really hope we don't have to deal with a dump for the next few years and a lot of construction in order to make it look okay.
T2 immigration is a dump. However you're not there long since only one or two planes come on there at a time. Never flew, only checked in out of T3 so don't know.