FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 777 New Cabins - Deployment Schedule
View Single Post
Old Apr 11, 2017, 10:18 am
Milkman

Programs: Flying Blue Plat, SAS Eurobonus Silver, Connect Miles Gold, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hyatt Disc.
Originally Posted by ente_09
My first trip with the BEST seat . Frankly I found the NEV4 to be more comfortable for an 11 hour trip.

The BEST seems to have very little padding, no more than economy, and the cubbyhole for your legs is kind of confining. Just could not get too comfortable like I could in the older seats.
I also don't understand controls. The one closest to the seatback raises it to seating position while the middle button to some level of horizontal. Not sure what the third button is supposed to do, since all it does is shift the seat back and forth when not fully horizontal. There is no way to control the back and leg portions of the seat separately.

Anyway want to see if anyone else shares my opinion, and could explain what that third button is supposed to do.
I would take it even further than Goldorak and claim that this is the first negative post about BEST that I have seen anywhere. The actual seat can be discussed down to personal taste of course, but the overall experience as Goldorak points out is light years ahead of NEV4/old cabins.

But hey, this is a debate and we can of course disagree