FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Schedule change
Thread: Schedule change
View Single Post
Old Apr 2, 2017, 8:18 am
thistlegirl99

Schedule change

Hi there, avid fan of the site but don't really post much.Would be grateful for advice regarding flights I have booked for July.
I booked via Expedia (I usually book direct with BA but got a great price with Expedia...) I'm flying to GLA-LHR-PHX then the return is PHX-DFW-LHR-GLA in WTP/CE. On the return I had an hour and 45 mins to transfer at DFW but I've just received an email that the PHX-DFW leaves later reducing the time to an hour 20. I'm well aware of how long you can be waiting to disembark aircraft and was already a bit nervous with original transfer time, now I'm a bit more concerned!
I've never transferred at DFW before could someone advise if this time is doable? The booking is all with BA but this flight is AA metal. Should I phone Expedia and ask to be transferred to an earlier flight from PHX? There are other am flights but I'm wondering if they will ask me to pay a fee for changing?
Would it be worth phoning BA to see if they will change it as the schedule change originally came from them/AA? Any advice appreciated, thanks