FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - revisiting Baltimore | Sagamore Pendry and FS
Old Mar 25, 2017, 6:33 am
FlyingDoctorwu

Thanks for visiting my homeland... Kevin Planck has really put a lot of money into Baltimore and into this hotel and I appreciate your visit and report...for those of y'all TV buffs this building served as the headquarters on Homicide Life on the Streets.. Im hoping that the plaque still exists on the building...

Does Montage plan on applying for Virtuso membership for their Pendry Hotels? I always envisioned that they are the younger hip version of Montage (ala W hotels, Andaz) in the near luxury setting.. but seeing your picture and description may prove otherwise... How does the pool deck and area look? FS has a stunning pool area that makes it one of the best summer places to visit... I for some reason see the Pendry's pool deck becoming more of a scene for some reason.... I see the Fells Point neighborhood as kind of a negative... maybe it's just because I'm old; or maybe it's because when I was in college I spent a lot of time there drinking way too much.. and seeing people throw up in the streets...

I stayed in one of the 01 series exec suites at the FS and agree with you that it's definitely a WOW suite. Much better than the Lighthouse suite we had last...

Any chance you're going to make to the Ivy? one of the better restaurants in town there and my last meal there was solid... we got to take a to a tour of the hotel public areas and one of the suites and it's simply stunning.. reminds me a lot of my favorite Charleston hotel, Wentworth Mansion. It's a RElais and Chateaux property and next up on my list of places to staycate......

FDW