FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - St. Regis Deer Valley - Park City, UT [Master Thread]
Old Mar 24, 2017, 4:54 pm
pageboy

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium Elite, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, Southwest AL CP, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by bhrubin
Considering this property for a fall (late Sept/early Oct) stay during a conference in SLC. (I'm less interested in the conference events, so proximity is less a factor).

What are the big activities and draws for this resort in the non-ski season?
I have stayed in Park City 4-5 times, 2 at the St. Regis and mostly in ski season. My last stay was summertime and I noted a lot of hiking and biking in the (bare) ski areas. I'm pretty sure I got a large suite (no SNA's) as the hotel seemed 50% occupied. Olympic Park was a memorable experience, but again we did the bobsledding in winter. They may do this on wheels in the summer. Walking up and down Main Street was fun with all the shops and restaurants. BTW, don't miss Riverhorse on Main- great restaurant.

Perhaps my favorite thing about this property is how you enter. You park at the base of a mountain and ride the funicular to the top. Scary at first, but you get accustomed to it over time. Have fun.