FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hotel Recommendations for 5 nights in Hawaii?
Old Mar 22, 2017, 12:56 am
sukruthp

Originally Posted by 747FC
All of the islands have their special charm. While all have a selection of great restaurants, Oahu has more of them.

You did mention "peaceful getaway." If that means you want to chill at a resort and not do too much sightseeing/historical touring, there is nothing that beats the Manele Bay hotel. However, no 1-2 hour drives on that island.

A recent article might be helpful to review:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/TravelersChoice-Islands

Perhaps if you could let us know how you like to spend your vacations, we can offer more informed recommendations.
Thanks 747C, this has been my first post on flyertalk and getting such quick and helpful responses have been totally awesome!!

So, i typically like to relax in the room with an awesome view or on the beach with a cocktail, or a beautiful scenic drive. Would also love to hit bars nearby that have good views and sunsets if possible. This wouldnt be too much of a sightseeing tour to be honest, just want to relax and de-stress. Maybe a spa treatment or two as well.

I do see about 60% of the time spent in the resort, which is why i am looking for resorts with great rooms with good service and good food.