FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LHR T5 Security Fast Track Etiquette - Dressing at Belt / Placing Tray at the end
Old Mar 16, 2017, 6:40 am
r00ty

Programs: BAEC (although I might just cut up the card)
Just for this bout of passive aggression from the OP, I shall duly respond in kind.

From now on I'll not only put my belt back on at the conveyor. I'll stretch, give a good yawn, and exclaim loudly about how I'm looking forward to a coffee in the flounge before doing so.

Then I'll take my laptop then slowly look through my bag considering each compartment for where to return it. Even though there's an obvious location I just took it from, I feel you should never rule out that there's a better option.

Next I'll ponder, whether to put my jacket back on, or keep it over my arm. Perhaps I'll put it on, and take it off a few times to check how it feels.

Then, I'll pick up my wallet, open it, check carefully everything I need is there. Open my passport, check it's all good. You never know! Right? Then, my keys.. What to do with them? Should I put them in my bag? I mean I won't be needing them for a while. But, well then every time I check my pockets they won't be there and I'll have a moment of panic.. Oh, decisions. This could take a few minutes to resolve.

Finally I'll close up the bag, pick it up and then ponder my next action for a good 30 seconds.

You know, there's a process involved here. It just got longer! :P