FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Frankfurt Airport, Germany {DEU}
Old Mar 13, 2017, 1:46 am
Kacee
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Overnighted at FRA Hilton last night. Upgraded (on award stay) to King Deluxe Suite. It's a nice room, with cool leather furniture, Bose, and Nespresso machine. Shower was awesome. Quality of breakfast in the lounge was pretty good. Included eggs, bacon, and sausages, plus pastries, cold cuts, and fruit. Needed to change some dollars, and hotel's rate was much better than what was being offered in the terminal.

I was hoping for a tarmac view, but for those not familiar with the property, it's separated from the tarmac by the Sheraton and the terminal, which means no aircraft views. OTOH, it's a shorter walk from the arrivals and departures areas than I had gathered from some of the posts here. Less than 10 minutes.

Overall a good stay, but not perfect. Orange juice dispenser in lounge was broken. Internet went out this morning right when I needed it (and is also close to nonfunctional here in the SEN lounge). Long line to checkout (which I just skipped).