FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - World of Hyatt - Globalist Experiences [Tier Suite Upgrades]
Old Mar 10, 2017, 9:54 pm
jasonvr

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Originally Posted by OsakaWino
Same here. It's better than nothing.

But it is a sad state of affairs when we have to be appreciative of "better than nothing".

They had no problem updating the reservations with GP, so what is the problem with WoH?
GP didn't allow suite upgrades on all pts reservations. WoH does. Multiple people have reported that P+C and cash reservations are still getting confirmations with the upgraded room type. There's something particular (that we don't understand) about all pts reservations. Hopefully they'll figure it out so it can be "seamless" again, but I'm not holding my breath

Side note, people are adding a lot of data to the wiki, and that's great, but is that what your reservation confirmation says, or what you actually received. Since a lot are in the future, I'm guessing its what the confirmation says. It would also be helpful to indicate actual suite received. All reservation confirmations are going to show the same base suite type, but that's not necessarily how the property will treat the member when they arrive.